These noodles are so easy to make and so versatile. Sometimes I throw in a handful of spinach to make ‘green’ noodles. Or I add different seasonings. You can use these noodles as a base for Stroganoff, Lasagna, casseroles and so much more. This represents one of the many delicious and versatile recipes found in the Inflammation & Weight Loss Program.
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz cream cheese
- Sprinke of onion powder, garlic powder and ground green peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Blend all in a blender until smooth
- Oil or spray the bottom of your 8″ pan – then line with parchment paper (going up the sides – this lets you lift it out of the pan when done)
- Liberally spray or oil the parchment paper that lines the pan
- Pour mixture into a parchment paper-lined 8” pan (see Note)
- Bake for 8 minutes, cool and then cut into ribbons or other shapes
Notes: To make lasagna, I usually make a triple batch and use a parchment-paper lined jellyroll pan.
Once the noodles are baked, extra cooking is simply based on the recipe. They do not need to be boiled as in traditional noodles. They can be made and baked in advance and frozen. Thaw and use according to other recipes I’ve posted.