Pink Berry Chia Pudding
Fluffy and light – – such a delight! And it is EASY to make!
Experiment with other berries.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 TBL vanilla
- ¼ c. sweetener (Fiber Yum, maple syrup or coconut nectar) to taste
- 1 10 oz. package strawberries or raspberries, thawed
- ½ c. chia seeds
- Mix coconut milk, vanilla and sweetener in a blender until smooth. Add berries and pulse just until blended
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Pour into a quart jar (or individual size containers) to store in refrigerator. Let set for 6 hours or overnight. Good for 3 days.
- Garnish with more berries and whipped cream (dairy or coconut) or just enjoy plain!