Like a flan, or a custard or a crustless tart with fruit – – So good!
- 4 pears, peeled, sliced
- 4 eggs
- ½ c. coconut cream (use canned full-fat, the thick part with only about 1
- TBL of the ‘water’)
- 1/3 cup grass-fed butter, melted (brand matters here – I prefer Kerry Gold)
- 1/3 c. almond flour
- ¼ c. coconut sugar (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- Mix eggs, coconut cream, butter, almond flour, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Place sliced pears around a tart pan (oiled), or a 9” square/round cake pan, oiled.
- Pour mixture over top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Top with whipped Coconut Cream or eat plain.
Experiment with other fruit: apples, blueberries, cherries (about 2-3 cups of fruit)