These cookies are a treat any time of the year and extremely tasty and healthy for you!
- 8 scoops of your favorite protein shake mix (vanilla – dry)
- 1 c. oats (quick not instant)
- 1 scoop xylitol (or other low glycemic, granular sweetener)
- 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 scoops raisins or mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 TBL peanut butter (I prefer creamy)
- 1/2 c. water
- Mix dry ingredients
- Soften peanut butter in water
- Mix all together
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
And you will have 16 delicious cookies!