Fun for Valentine’s Day!
These are so easy and so delicious! Make shaped cookies, use as a base for a tart, play with the flavorings – have fun!
- 2 c. almond flour
- 6 TBL Monk Fruit
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- ½ c. butter, cut into tablespoon-size chunks
- Put dry ingredients into a food processor.
- Add in butter and flavorings and pulse until it forms a ball.
- Form a dough disk, wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for 3-5 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Flatten between two sheets of wax paper to about ¼ inch thick. Cut into shapes. (use some almond flour if it is sticking).
- Bake 7-8 minutes. Let cool before removing from the pan.