Garlic Dill Crackers
Gluten-Free – Easy to Make – Great Snack topped with a bit of Kerrygold butter!
- 3 c. almond flour*
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ground green peppercorns to taste (black pepper tends to be very inflammatory)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 TBL avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpat sheet.
- Mix flour, salt and seasonings in a bowl.
- Add in eggs and oil and mix until well combined.
- Divide in half. Roll one half on each full size cookie sheet (cover with parchment paper to roll out easily)
- Note – this will not fully cover the cookie sheet – which makes it easy to roll out and cut
- Cut into 2” squares. Prick each square with a fork.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until light brown.
Additions: add flax, chia, hemp or pumpkin seeds for more crunch.
* Many of my clients don’t test well on almond flour. I’ve found they can take blanched almonds (or almond slivers) and blend until flour consistency. This ‘fresh’ flour gives an option for baking that is working for some people – you’ll have to experiement and see if it helps you.