New Client and Body Scan Appointment
The Body Scan is the recommended first appointment for all new clients. It gives Cheryl the ‘big picture’ view of what’s going on and how to best create and prioritize your game plan going forward. This is a full, comprehensive test of what is stressing the body, with over 8,000 substances evaluated. It does not replace working with your medical practitioner (nor do we do blood work or work with medications). The appointment can be done in person or via a hair sample (for out-of-state and/or international clients).
FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS and a 20% savings: We recommend that you consider the Jump Start Coaching Package (click title for full details). This special includes the Full Body Scan, Inflammatory Foods testing, your first 1-hour follow-up appointment, and lifetime access to our on-line coaching program, Youthful and Fit (click title for program details). This is a one-time only offer for first-time clients and saves you $167!
New client appointment cost is $295. Follow-up visits are $110 ($95 for members of The Easy Approach Membership Program).
The appointment goal is to create a game plan that addresses: reducing inflammation, improving digestion, creating an eating/food game plan, making sure that the supplements you are taking are effective for you, helping you with easy exercise options, and creating easy options for handling stress.
- In-office appointments: Please allow 2 hours for your first appointment. Follow-up appointments are typically 1 hour.
- 24 hour notice is required for cancellations, unless weather related, or a $50 cancellation fee is charged.
PRIOR to your appointment please complete the following new-client paperwork. Bring this with you to your appointment.
- Please note that there are 5 pages that you need to complete and bring with you.
Your complete new-client appointment paperwork includes all 5 pages of the New Client Intake-Release Form. This form has space for you to add the scores from the 3 questionnaires we need you to also complete: the Metabolic Profile, the Enzyme Questionnaire and the Candida Questionnaire. Click on the link for each of these questionnaires below, print them out, complete them and then put the scores on your Intake Form. This is not an electronic process (it’s ‘old-school paper and pen’ – thanks). Call with any questions: 719-488-5688
Bring the completed forms with you. You do not need to mail them ahead of time. Also, bring any supplements you are currently taking.
Long Distance Clients:
- In addition to the paper work listed above, we will need a locket of your hair (enough to cover the face of a quarter). Place this is a baggie with your name written on it. It does not matter if it is colored or if it is new or old growth.
- If you are currently taking any supplements that you would like us to include in the evaluation process, put samples of them in individual baggies, with the product name written on the outside (one supplement per baggie), and include them in the packet you’re mailing us.
- Mail your packet to: 1420 Almagre Peak Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80921. When you mail it, please call and let us know it’s in the mail so that we can get you added to the schedule.
- When Cheryl has your scan report done, we’ll email you a 3-5 page report of findings and call you to schedule your 1 hour consultation appointment. This can be done via phone, Facetime, or video conferencing (we use Zoom and will send you a download link after your call so that you can have it for future review).
- Payment is either by check, mailed with your packet, or by credit card at the time of your phone consultation.
Our Address: 1420 Almagre Peak Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Directions to our home/office:
- We are east of I-25 and east of Voyager, South of the Northgate Exit off I-25 and North of the InterQuest Exit off of I-25
- Coming from the south exit on InterQuest
- Go east to Voyager
- North on Voyager 1 mile and take a right on Mt. Baldy Dr. (if you come a large park on the east side of Voyager or the offices of Compassion Ministries on the west side of Voyager, you’ve gone too far).
- Take the next left onto Stanley Canyon Rd
- Take the next left onto Almagre Peak Dr.
- Look for the 2nd driveway on the right. Our house is not directly on Almagre – it’s up the driveway, behind the two house that are on the street (it’s called a flag lot because the driveway is the flag pole that takes you up to the house). The two house numbers to look for are 1440 and 1410 – the driveway is between them. You’ll see a marker on the street with our house number and just come up the driveway.
- Coming from the north, exit on Northgate and go east to Voyager. Go south on Voyager and you’ll go left on Mt. Baldy Dr. Follow the rest of the directions above.
- Phone Number: 719-488-5688
- Please park toward the right side of the garage
Take a few minutes today to make a big difference in all your tomorrows!
Let’s stay connected on your journey to Health Made Easy ~ Creating an Extraordinary You!
We know your time and resources are valuable - subscribing to our newsletter respects that!
Our newsletter goes out 3-4 times a month - it’s simple and easy - you won't get overwhelmed! Typically you’ll get a link to a short teaching video, or my most recent blog post about something new that I’m learning and sharing with clients in my clinic. And there is usually a recipe or fun cooking tip to help you create great tasting, low-inflammatory food that everyone will love.
It's all designed to help you create a healthy and more extraordinary you, the easy way!
When you subscribe I’ll send you a link to my Top 5 Strategies for Stepping out of Stress and Overwhelm and into Peaceful and Focused! (And yes, they’re all very easy!).
Thousands of people from around the world have worked with Cheryl Townsley as a Naturopath, Wisdom Coach and Home Economist, through her Lifestyle for Health Wellness Clinic. The most common feedback is, “Cheryl is so practical, she just makes sense. I can and want to do this!”
© Lifestyle for Health, Inc; All rights reserved 2020.