So easy to make a triple batch and freeze in individual containers. Delicious fresh, frozen or thawed. Always a favorite for me!
- 2 ripe avocados
- ⅓ c. cocoa powder
- ⅓ c. erythritol or Monk fruit (more if you like it sweeter)
- ¼ c. full-fat coconut milk (in the can) or whipping cream (see Note)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Place avocado in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients until the desired texture and sweetness.
- Great placed in individual containers and frozenNote: Coconut milk and whipping cream both work. Use as much as you want to make the texture you most like. I just add it in and never measure. Do the same with the sweetener. The mousse can be frozen.