As I am working with clients who have trouble losing weight, I’m often finding an ‘allergy’ to fat. A person with the allergy could also have
- mucus in the throat
- inflamed tonsils
Since the mineral Sulphur helps deal with this issue, if a person is also deficient in Sulphur, they may experience:
- poor growth in hair and nails
- skin issues
- extreme exhaustion
- issues with the voice
The enzyme to aid in digestion of fats (Enzyme Solutions #2) also helps with:
- history of diabetes
- blood sugar imbalances
- varicose veins
- dizziness when changing position
- ear problems
As you can see, when you combine these three lists, they match a lot of weight and hormone issues that won’t balance. I’m finding that as I work with clients to help clear that allergy, and provide the best nutritional support, that the body then ‘addresses the problem’ and the symptoms ‘magically’ disappear.
- If you can find a qualified NAET person in your area (or work with me), you can clear the fat allergy. With my background in digestion I’ve added a few extra areas to include in fat allergy clearing
- Add Enzyme Solutions #2 to aid in the digestion of fats and fiber (normal dose is 2/meal for 3 meals/day). You can order by calling our office at 719-488-5688.
- Add a quality Omega 3 to your day. My preference is Barleans Swirl – – just get the fish oil varieties as I find they do better when this condition is present. (You can order from our website – www.lifestyleforhealth.com/omega3.
Once the body is getting the good fats, digesting them and is free of any allergic response, sugar cravings, weight, hormones and skin issues can balance themselves.
For more information on allergy clearing, appointments with Cheryl or our products, please see our website at www.lifestyleforhealth.com.